To make sure that your stay will be pleasant and to prevent any misunderstandings, please read the house policy and rules. When checking in, it is implied that you are familiar with and agree with them and that you will fully adhere to them. Violation of house rules can result in the cancellation of the reservation and charging the full amount of the price of the accommodation regardless of the shorter stay.
- Check-out is until 11 a.m.; Check-in is from 2 p.m.
- Old Town will clean and prepare the apartment/room before your arrival.
- Old Town will change your bed linen and towels and will clean the apartment/ room on departure or after the 4th night if your stay is longer than 6 nights.
- The staff is not entitled to enter the guest’s room or use their personal belongings without prior announcement to and permission from the guest. The staff can enter the premises in the absence of the guest only for the purpose of cleaning the room and changing the bed linen – and when there is reason to believe that the premises or the guest are in danger or that the internal rules are being seriously violated.
- Old Town may offer guests who ask to extend their stay a different room to the one in which they were originally accommodated
- Old Town is not responsible for any loss, theft or damage to your equipment and belongings while you stay at our premises. Please use the safe provided in every room/apartment to store your valuables.
Payment and reservation
- We accept credit cards: MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron, American Express and Maestro
- Old Town reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.
- Full payment upon arrival.
- We make a reservation in the amount of 1 night on your credit card 5 days prior to your arrival.
- In case of damage or violation we will charge your credit in period of 48h after your check out in the amount of the damage which will be assessed by the manager.
- All guests are required to present a valid credit card upon check-in, except in case when you have already provided credit card information at reservation.
- All guests must present a proper photo identification upon check in.
- If cancelled or modified up to 5 days before the date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified later, 100 percent of the first night will be charged.
- In case of no-show the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- If cancelled after check-in reimbursement not possible.
- All changes/cancellations/modifications (such as changes in arrival time, postponing the arrival date, reducing the length of the stay, ..) MUST be made by e-mail (not by phone) directly to OLD TOWN.
- To get longer stay discount 30% advance payment required.
- In case of 100% advance payment we offer extra 5% discount.
- Advance payment is non-refundable.
Children and extra bed policy
- All children are welcome.
- One child under 5 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
- Baby cot is available upon request and is charged 5 EUR per night
- Maximum capacity of baby cots in apartment/room is 1.
- There is absolutely no smoking allowed in the rooms and apartments. According to Slovenian law smoking is forbidden in all closed areas.
- There is absolutely no drugs of any sort allowed on the premises
- Pets are not allowed
- Please take care of the rented apartment/room.
- Mandatory recycling of general waste and organic waste – public trash bins in front of Old Town.
- Mandatory recycling of plastic/ cans/ foil, paper and glass – public trash bins in front of Old Town.
- Apartments’/ rooms’ accessories (pillows, blankets, towels and the like) are not allowed to be taken out of the apartment/ room.
- It is forbidden to use towels provided by Old Town to clean shoes, floor, tables, etc. If you need additional cleaning material, please ask and we will provide it.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring flammable or explosive materials and objects with unpleasant smell into Old Town.
- When leaving the room, close the windows and turn off electric appliances and water taps.
- Please report the loss of the key immediately to the mail or mobile phone of Old Town.
- The guest who causes damage to Old Town property on purpose or by accident will have to make restitution for the full amount of the damage. The amount of the damage will be charged on guest’s credit card in the maximum period of 48h after his departure, if the guest does not report the damage on the departure and pays the damage personally.
- You are obliged to leave the apartment/room you rented as you found it upon arrival – clean, tidy and undamaged.
- The patio area must be kept clean (no left can/bottles, full ashtrays, etc.)
- Please immediately inform the staff of any defects or faults in the room or possible dissatisfaction with the service.
- Respect the peace and quiet of your neighbors.
- Please keep silence from 10 p.m. onwards.
- When arriving or departing to/from the room/apartment, please make sure to be quiet as to not bother the neighbors.
- Any guest(s) who, in the opinion of our staff, compromise the comfort, safety or security of other guests, neighbors, staff or local residents will be requested to leave the premises and will not be offered a refund. Guests are expected to respect other guests, staff, local residents and property.